Dr.Goel’s NEUROMATE Homeopethic Medicine for Pets,30 ML
Dr.Goel’s NEUROMATE Homeopethic Medicine for Pets
Epilepsy is a growing concern with pets and is a very common problem in veterinary. Epilepsy, sometimes called a seizure disorder, is a sudden, involuntary change in behavior, muscle control, consciousness, and/or sensation. A seizure is often accompanied by an abnormal electrical discharge in the brain. The discomfort of the dog and the helplessness of the pet owners can be addressed with NEUROMATE for PET, a Homeopathic Veterinary Medicine to treat Epilepsy symptoms for any reason.
HOMEOPATHIC VETERINARY MEDICINE
NEUROMATE for PET, A Unique formulation for neurological disorders in pets. It is based on homeopathic principles, ie. ” Similia similibus curanter” Likes to be treated by likes; hence one could easily understand that the following symptom of different medicine, when available in a case, can be cured by these medicines. This formulation was developed by a renowned veterinarian in India after long consultations with homeopaths and trials of different medicine in field conditions for years.
- UNIQUE SOLUTION FOR NEUROLOGICAL DISORDERS IN PETS: This Me&My product is a homoeopathic formulation created especially to treat neurological conditions in animals. It provides a special and organic remedy for pets dealing with neurological problems.
- DEVELOPED BY A RENOWNED VETERINARIAN: The fact that Neuromate is created by a well-known veterinarian lends credibility to its ability to effectively treat your pets. All nerve agitation, jerks, twitches, trembling, and restlessness can be helped with this product.
- THE HOMEOPATHIC APPROACH TO PET HEALTHCARE: Homoeopathy is a holistic approach to health and wellness that uses natural substances to stimulate the body’s healing processes. Pet owners looking to address their pets’ neurological issues can find a gentle and all-natural solution with Neuromate.
Key Benefits of Homeopathic Pet Medicines:
- The Counter (OTC) homeopathic medicine that works naturally
- No side effects, no drug interactions, no contraindications
- It can be safely used along with other medications
- Drops work instantly when given onto the tongue
DOSAGE AND ITS COURSE
Keep track of the measurements and amount of intake your pet is having. DOSAGE: FOR PUPS & KITTENS: 5-10 drops of TDS FOR CATS: 10-15 drops of TDS FOR DOGS (SMALL BREED): 15-20 drops of TDS FOR DOGS (LARGE BREED): 20-25 drops TDS or as directed by the veterinarian. COURSE: To be given for 10-15 days or as per the severity of conditions. You may repeat the course if required.
- Administer medicine onto the tongue or nostrils for the pet to lick.
- Or mix the medicine with plain rice or bread in pet’s food.
- Or spray medicine and water on the pet’s tongue or nostrils using a syringe.
Packing: 30 ml.
Disclaimer : Ithinkpets is committed to providing consumers with information that is expert-reviewed, accurate, and reliable. However, the information presented here should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified physician. It is intended for informational purposes only and may not encompass all aspects of specific health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, etc. For all inquiries related to any disease or medication, please consult your Vet. Our aim is to support the doctor-patient relationship, not replace it.
Disclosure: The delivery of this medication will be facilitated by Ithinkpets.com. Upon receiving your order at our in-house pharmacy, we will promptly dispatch it. In the case of prescribed medications, our in-house pharmacist/veterinarian may contact you to confirm your pet’s medication.