MPS IgG-Maxx for Dogs & Cats, 20 capsules
MPS IgG-Maxx for Dogs & Cats
1. All Immune Factors contained in Colostrum.
• Colostrum contains over 95 Immune Factors to provide protection for pets against bacteria, toxins, virus and disease. They activate numerous processes that are critical to the health function of the immune system.
• Proline-rich Polypeptide (PRP) is a hormone in colostrum, that helps regulate the thymus gland, stimulating an under active immune system or subduing an overactive immune system in cases where it has begun to attack the tissues of the body. An over active immune system has been linked to many autoimmune diseases. An under-active system is associated with an increased risk for infectious conditions, cancer and bacterially related heart disease.
• Colostrum contains all 5 Immunoglobulins (known as antibodies) that support the pet’s immune system.
• Lactoferrin, another component in colostrum, has been shown to contain antiviral, anti- bacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties. It is an iron-binding protein with therapeutic effects in cancer, candida albicans, and other infections. Lactoferrin helps deprive bacteria of the iron they require to reproduce, and releases iron into the red blood cells enhancing oxygenation of tissues.
• Studies show that an aging canine or feline exhibit significantly lower levels of growth hormone than a younger one. With all 87 naturally occurring anti-aging growth factors found in colostrum, many of the diseases and conditions of aging can be improved. The biologically active growth factors in bovine colostrum protect the canine against disease and assist the canine in the following processes.
• The regenerative effects of colostrum extend to nearly all the body’s structural cells. This makes colostrum invaluable in the quest to prevent premature aging.
• One key benefit of colostrum is a rich source of growth hormone, one of the master growth factors that assist the body to efficiently burn fat.
• Leptin is a small hormone-like protein found in colostrum; it can suppress the appetite and assist in body weight reduction. Insulin in colostrum helps the body convert glucose (blood sugar) to glycogen-a great energy source.
2. Essential Factors contained in Colostrum.
• All essential amino acids, the building blocks of thebody
• Essential FattyAcids
• All essential glyconutrients – In 1996, eight glyconutrients (complex sugars) were identified to be involved in the cellular communication processes. The essential glyconutrients facilitate cell to cell communication, support the immune system, and promote proper functions of the nervous and endocrine system. They also are important factors in keeping the cardiovascular system functioning at an optimum level.
3. ELeaky Gut Syndrome ~ Systemic Yeast Problems.
Leaky gut syndrome is a very common (often undiagnosed) condition in which the lining of the small intestine becomes inflamed. This inflammation can be caused by many different things, including the following:
• Overuse of antibiotics resulting in destruction of the “good” bacteria in the intestines.
• Foods contaminated by certain bacteria or parasites.
• Corticosteroids, such as prednisone, and/or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like aspirin or ibuprofen.
• Consumption of large quantities of highly refined carbohydrates, (sugar and processed flour).
Inflammation causes damage to the tissue, resulting in excess permeability and unusually large spaces between the cells of the mucosal lining, which allows bacteria, viruses, fungi and other potentially toxic materials to enter the bloodstream.