Neo Kumfurt Uripet pH Oral Nano Gel for Dogs and Cats, 50 ML
Neo Kumfurt Uripet pH Oral Nano Gel for Dogs and Cats
Uripet pH is specially designed to support the health of the urinary tract system in dogs and cats. It contains DL-Methionine, an amino acid known for its ability to help maintain acidic urine, which is important in preventing the growth of bacteria that can cause urinary tract and kidney infections. By promoting and maintaining pH balance, Uripet pH contributes to normal urinary and bladder function while helping control urine odor. Additionally, balanced urine pH may reduce the likelihood of stone formation and enhance the elimination of toxins. With its delicious flavor, Uripet pH is an easy-to-administer oral nano gel that supports your pet’s urinary health.
- Composition :per ml
DL-Methionine 200 mg
- Class : Renoprotective
- Supports urinary tract system health, promoting and maintaining pH balance in dogs and cats.
- Promotes normal urinary and bladder function and helps control odor in feline and canine urine.
- pH-balanced urine may help reduce the likelihood of stone formation and boosts toxin excretion.
- Deliciously-flavored oral Nano gel.
Directions for use:
- For Dogs/ Cats -1ml per 5 kg per day
- Can be divided in two doses.
- Administer preferably with food or as directed by Veterinarian
Suitable for Dogs and Cats
Disclaimer : Ithinkpets is committed to providing consumers with information that is expert-reviewed, accurate, and reliable. However, the information presented here should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified physician. It is intended for informational purposes only and may not encompass all aspects of specific health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, etc. For all inquiries related to any disease or medication, please consult your Vet. Our aim is to support the doctor-patient relationship, not replace it.
Disclosure: The delivery of this medication will be facilitated by Ithinkpets.com. Upon receiving your order at our in-house pharmacy, we will promptly dispatch it. In the case of prescribed medications, our in-house pharmacist/veterinarian may contact you to confirm your pet’s medication.