Acana Light and Fit Dog Dry Food
Lean muscle mass is important for the health of overweight dogs, thus they benefit from a diet high in protein.
Because of this, Acana Light and Fit Dog Dry Food is bursting to the seams with meat, including wild-caught flounder delivered fresh or raw from our region for rich richness and taste, as well as free-run chicken, cage-free eggs, and meat.
In order to support balanced blood sugar levels, Acana is free of gluten and wheat and instead includes farm-fresh fruit and vegetables, including whole pumpkin and squash.
Biologically Appropriate ACANA maintains your dog’s strength, health, and happiness and is made in award-winning kitchen from the finest and freshest ingredients in Canada.
You’ll probably agree after reading our ingredients!
Acana Light and Fit Dog Dry Food
- Suitable for adult dogs (those older than one year)
- Recommended for dogs who need to shed some pounds or reduce weight.
- It is appropriate for all breeds
- It contains 35% fruits, vegetables, and botanicals and 65% free-range chicken, nest-laid eggs, and wild-caught flounder are included in the meal.
- Contains pumpkin and squash and It is grain-free.
- Made to conform to the nutritional standards set out in the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
- Includes ingredients of the highest caliber safe for human consumption.
- 2/3 meat is dried to provide a strong and natural source of protein.
- 1/3 of the meat in ACANA is FRESH, supplying essential nutrients in their most nourishing form.
- Acana Light and Fit Dog Dry Food features fresh meats in WholePrey ratios that include meat, organs, and cartilage or bone to supply nutrients naturally and completely.
- Produced in Canada
Acana Light and Fit Dog Dry Food Feeding Guide:-
Acana dog food benefits dogs of all breeds. Just like you, your dog is unique with feeding requirements that vary with environment, age, and activity.
Please Note, above feeding table is a general recommendation; for precise adjustments in quantity to suit, we advise you to consult a veterinarian.
Acana’s award-winning cuisine at Acana Light and Fit Dog Dry Food uses a wide range of farm-fresh foods that are farmed or caught by trusted professionals and are brought in either fresh or raw.
Fresh chicken meat (16%), chicken meal (14%), turkey meal (14%), red lentils, whole green peas, pea fibre, fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (5%), herring meal (5%), cage-free eggs (4%), fresh whole flounder, (4%), sun-cured alfalfa (4%), field beans (4%), green lentils, whole yellow peas, chicken fat (1%), herring oil, (1%), fresh chicken cartilage (1%), dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh Red Delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rose hips.
SUPPLEMENTS: Zinc chelate. Vitamin E (preservative).
*Contains mixed tocopherols (a tocopherol rich extract of natural origin- Vitamin E and Rosemary Oil). Also contains the probiotic Enterococcus faecium.
Your dog’s structure is similar to that of the grey wolf, despite the fact that they may not seem alike. This suggests that your dog has developed as a carnivore and has adapted to a diet high in meat, protein, and fat.
Based on this biological reality and to create a nutritional analysis that closely resembles the meal that Mother Nature would offer your dog, Acana dog food includes nourishing proteins and fats that are high in fatty acids. So Acana Light and Fit Dog Dry Food contains:-
Crude protein (min.)33%, Crude fat (min.)10%, Crude fiber (max.)8%, Moisture (max.)12%, Ash (max.)7%, Dietary Starch (max.)23%, Sugars (max.)2%, EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.2%, DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.2%, Calcium (min.)1.1%, Phosphorus (min.)0.9%, Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)1.5%, Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)1.2%, Glucosamine* (min.)800mg/kg, Total Microorganisms* (min)1 Million CFU/lb.
Pet parents please note:-
- Consult a vet before altering your pet’s diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never feed above recommended quantities unless prescribed by a vet
Also, Do Check out Premium Range of Dog Treats & Durable Dog Toys at ithinkpets.com.
Disclaimer : All images are for representation purposes only. You are advised to read the batch & manufacturing details on the product package.