Andis Nail Clipper Large, Lime Green
Andis Nail Clipper, Lime Green helps you keep your pet well-groom with heavy-duty nail clippers, which are essential for pets of all sizes. Its customizable soft grip provides control, while its spring-loaded function decreases hand fatigue and gives you an easy-to-use grooming session.
It is sharpened well and made up of stainless steel. It also has a safety top that stops you from over cutting or damaging your pets’ nails. It also consists of a safety lock and safe storage material when not in use.As a DIY groomer, you’re aware of pet comfort and safety—they trust you to care for them, after all.
Andis Nail Clippers help you tend the delicate nails of small dogs with best-in-class accuracy. Inside the sleek, soft-grip handle lies heavy-duty, stainless-steel blades with razor-sharp efficiency. This means clean and fast cuts that reduce time spent wrestling with restless paws.Designed for use over time, these clippers were built to last, no matter if you’re dishing out routine grooms or going all out on a puppy pedi.
- Sculpt your pet’s delicate nails safely and with best-in-class accuracy with Andis Nail Clippers.
- Designed for use over time, these clippers were built to last.
- Effective and essential clipper for pet groomers.
- Helps keep your pet groomed and tidy.
- Heavy-duty pet nail clippers with stainless steel blades.
- The soft grip feature provides comfortable grooming.
- Spring-loaded action reduces hand fatigue.
- Sharpened and heat treated for optimum strength.
- Designed with a safety top to avoid over cutting pets’ nails.
- Suitable for all pets of all sizes as well as Ideal for all-size dogs.
How to use Andis Nail Clipper ?
Follow these steps for effective nail trimming:
- Choose a calm and quiet area for the grooming session, ensuring your pet feels comfortable.
- Hold your pet’s paw gently but securely, exposing the nail to be trimmed.
- Locate the cutting edge of the nail clipper and position it perpendicular to the nail.
- Make small, careful cuts to remove the tip of the nail, avoiding the quick, which is the sensitive area with blood vessels.
- Trim in small increments to avoid cutting too much at once.
- If your pet has dark nails, be extra cautious and trim slowly to avoid cutting into the quick.
- Take breaks if needed to keep your pet relaxed and avoid any accidental cuts.
- Repeat the process for each nail, ensuring a comfortable and stress-free experience for your pet.
- After trimming, use a nail file or emery board to smooth any rough edges.
- Reward your pet with praise, treats, or playtime to reinforce positive associations with nail trimming.
Regular nail trims help prevent overgrowth, discomfort, and potential injuries. Always use a high-quality clipper like the Andis Nail Clipper and prioritize your pet’s safety and comfort throughout the process.