Beaphar Top 10 Multivitamin Dog Tablets for Puppy and Adult Dogs
Beaphar Top 10 Multivitamin Dog Tablets for Puppy and Adult Dogs suitable for dogs of all breeds 1+ month. This product contains essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements which promote vitality and strengthen dog’s physical condition. It encourages the natural development of bones & teeth. It also helps to maintain glossy coat and bright eyes in young dogs.
- Supports healthy development and growth of puppies otherwise suffering from lack of nutrition
- Good for pets with high cholesterol and high triglyride as in diabetes..
- For maintaining good health of older Dogs.
- Very tasty,hence can also be fed as treat to puppies and dogs alike.
- Beaphar Top 10 Multivitamin Dog Tablets is beneficial for maintaining coat lustre.
- Added biotin helps to improve synthesis of non-essential and synthesis of essential fatty acids.
- L-cartinine boosts heart health and improves energy metabolism with performance.
- Helps reduce vitamin deficiency if any & Also suitable for pregnant/lactating pets.
Composition:Whey(from milk),sucrose,dicalcium phosphate,Nacl,yeast,Vit E672(A),Vitamin, B1, B2, B6, E671(D3), biotin, L-cartinine, niacin, pantothenic acid,Vit B12.
Dosage : This can be fed as supplement with food for all age group dog above 1 month. 1-2 tablets /10Kg body weight/day.
Disclaimer : Ithinkpets is committed to providing consumers with information that is expert-reviewed, accurate, and reliable. However, the information presented here should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified physician. It is intended for informational purposes only and may not encompass all aspects of specific health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, etc. For all inquiries related to any disease or medication, please consult your Vet. Our aim is to support the doctor-patient relationship, not replace it.
Disclosure: The delivery of this medication will be facilitated by Ithinkpets.com. Upon receiving your order at our in-house pharmacy, we will promptly dispatch it. In the case of prescribed medications, our in-house pharmacist/veterinarian may contact you to confirm your pet’s medication.