Dr Goel’s CYSTIGO Drops Homeopathic Remedy for Urinary Problems For Dogs & Cats, 30 ML
Dr Goel’s CYSTIGO Drops Homeopathic Remedy for Urinary Problems For Dogs & Cats. CYSTIGO for pets is the best remedy in treating symptoms of painful urination (dysuria), frequent urination (polyuria), straining urination (stranguria), excessive thirst (polydipsia), blood in the urine(haematuria). It is also very effective in cases of renal calculi and urinary tract infections.
- DROPS WITH NO SIDE EFFECTS: The product can be used safely along with other medications, and it works instantly when given onto the tongue, making it a convenient and effective treatment option for pet owners.
- EFFECTIVE INGREDIENTS: The product is formulated using natural ingredients such as Cantharis 200, Camphora 30, Berberis Vulgaris 30, Equisetum Hyemale 30, and Eupatorium Purpureum 30, which work on the principle of “like cures like” to address various underlying causes of urinary tract infections.
- EFFECTIVE REMEDY: CYSTIGO is a homoeopathic pet medicine that effectively treats symptoms of painful and frequent urination, blood in urine, excessive thirst, and urinary tract infections in pets without any side effects, or contraindications.
DOSAGE AND ITS COURSE
Keep track of the measurements and amount of intake your pet is having. DOSAGE: FOR PUPS & KITTENS: 5-10 drops of TDS FOR CATS: 10-15 drops of TDS FOR DOGS (SMALL BREED): 15-20 drops of TDS FOR DOGS (LARGE BREED): 20-25 drops TDS or as directed by the veterinarian. COURSE: To be given for 10-15 days or as per the severity of conditions. You may repeat the course if required.
- Drop the medicine directly on the tongue or into the nostrils, to make sure the animal licks it.
- Or introduce the medication along with some simple pet food, like bread or plain rice, make sure the animal consumes both the food and the medication.
- Or spray the medication and distilled water into an empty 5 mL syringe (needless) directly onto the pet’s tongue or gently into their nostrils, check to see if the animal licked the medication.
Disclaimer : Ithinkpets is committed to providing consumers with information that is expert-reviewed, accurate, and reliable. However, the information presented here should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified physician. It is intended for informational purposes only and may not encompass all aspects of specific health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, etc. For all inquiries related to any disease or medication, please consult your Vet. Our aim is to support the doctor-patient relationship, not replace it.
Disclosure: The delivery of this medication will be facilitated by Ithinkpets.com. Upon receiving your order at our in-house pharmacy, we will promptly dispatch it. In the case of prescribed medications, our in-house pharmacist/veterinarian may contact you to confirm your pet’s medication.