Dr Goel’s DERMISULE Homeopathic Remedy For Dogs & Cats for Eczema Allergies Rashes, 30 ML
Dr Goel’s DERMISULE Homeopathic Remedy For Dogs & Cats for Eczema Allergies Rashes
DERMISULE for pets is the best remedy for dogs suffering from different skin conditions like eczema, allergies, rashes, lesions with hair loss, redness, dry, scaly, pus, or bloody discharge, specific or general lesions or spots as in Mange disease can also be improved.
Homeopathic remedies work on the principle of “similia similibus curanter” which means “like cures like”, so our DERMISULE for pets is the best remedy for dogs suffering from different skin conditions like eczema, allergies, rashes, lesions with hair loss, redness, dry, scaly, pus, or bloody discharge. Specific or general lesions or spots as in Mange disease can also be improved.
- UNIQUE SOLUTION TO SKIN-RELATED PROBLEMS IN PETS: This Dermisule is a homeopathic formulation created especially to treat skin-related conditions in animals. It is founded on the idea that “Simillia similibus curanter,” which translates to “likes cure likes,”. It offers a unique and organic solution for pet owners dealing with skin issues in their animals.
- SAFE AND GENEROUS FOR ALL DOG AND CAT BREEDS: The gentle, non-irritating formula of the pet skincare drop is safe for your pet to use. It will not harm your pet’s health and is suitable for all breeds and sizes of dogs and cats. It is appropriate for all breeds and sizes of dogs and cats. The drop also contains no harsh chemicals that could cause adverse effects or reactions.
- HOMEOPATHIC APPROACH TO PET CARE: Homoeopathy is a holistic approach to health and wellness that entails using natural substances to stimulate the body’s natural healing processes. Dermisule’s homeopathic approach to pet healthcare offers a gentle and all-natural solution for pet owners looking to treat their pets’ skin problems.
HOMEOPATHIC DRUGS USED IN THE FORMULATION
Quality, efficacy, and safety are the utmost priorities of DERMISULE formulation. Cost-effective health care with no contraindications or side effects are the added benefits of using a homeopathic remedy. Facts about the homeopathic medicines used in this formulation.
Key Benefits of Homeopathic Pet Medicines:
- The Counter (OTC) homeopathic medicine that works naturally
- No side effects, no drug interactions, no contraindications
- It can be safely used along with other medications
- Drops work instantly when given onto the tongue
DOSAGE AND ITS COURSE
Keep track of the measurements and amount of intake your pet is having. DOSAGE: FOR PUPS & KITTENS: 5-10 drops TDS FOR CATS: 10-15 drops TDS FOR DOGS (SMALL BREED): 15-20 drops TDS FOR DOGS (LARGE BREED): 20-25 drops TDS or as directed by veterinarian. COURSE: To be given for 10-15 days or as per the severity of conditions. You may repeat the course if required.
- Drop the medicine directly on the tongue or into the nostrils, to make sure the animal licks it.
- Or introduce the medication along with some simple pet food, like bread or plain rice. Make sure the animal consumes both the food and the medication.
- Or spray the medication and distilled water into an empty 5 mL syringe (needless) directly onto the pet’s tongue or gently into their nostrils. Check to see if the animal licked the medication.
Packing: 30 ml.
Disclaimer : Ithinkpets is committed to providing consumers with information that is expert-reviewed, accurate, and reliable. However, the information presented here should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified physician. It is intended for informational purposes only and may not encompass all aspects of specific health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, etc. For all inquiries related to any disease or medication, please consult your Vet. Our aim is to support the doctor-patient relationship, not replace it.
Disclosure: The delivery of this medication will be facilitated by Ithinkpets.com. Upon receiving your order at our in-house pharmacy, we will promptly dispatch it. In the case of prescribed medications, our in-house pharmacist/veterinarian may contact you to confirm your pet’s medication.