Dr Goel’S DIAFINE Drops Homeopathic Remedy for Treating Diarrhea, 20 ML
Dr Goel’S DIAFINE Drops Homeopathic Remedy for Treating Diarrhea
DIAFINE DROPS for pets is the best remedy for DIARRHOEA, it is a unique Homeopathic Veterinary Medicine, proved to be effective in treating different types of diarrhea in dogs & cats. Diarrhea of any underlying cause like bacterial, viral, or verminous can be treated by DIAFINE DROPS. Even bloody diarrhea in PARVO viral infection can be improved.
DIAFINE DROPS for PETS is the new Brand Name of DIASULE for PETS and the quality of the product is much better than before.
- DROPS WITH NO SIDE EFFECTS: The product can be used safely along with other medications, and it works instantly when given onto the tongue, making it a convenient and effective treatment option for pet owners.
- SAFE AND NATURAL HOMEOPATHIC PET PRODUCT: DIAFINE DROPS for pets is a safe and natural over-the-counter (OTC) homoeopathic solution that works naturally without causing any side effects, or contraindications. Moreover, it can be safely used along with other medications, making it a convenient option for pet owners who want to complement their pet’s existing treatment regimen.
- EFFECTIVE TREATMENT FOR DIFFERENT TYPES OF DIARRHEA: DIAFINE DROPS for pets is a unique homoeopathic veterinary product that has been proven to be effective in treating different types of diarrhoea in dogs and cats, including bacterial, viral, or verminous causes. It can even improve bloody diarrhoea in pets with PARVO viral infection. This makes it a versatile remedy for pet owners who want a safe and effective solution for their pet’s diarrhoea.
Homeopathic Veterinary Medicine
Homeopathic remedies work on the principle of “similia similibus curanter,” which means “like cures like,” so our DIAFINE DROPS for pets is the best remedy for DIARRHOEA. It is a unique Homeopathic Veterinary Medicine, proven to be effective in treating different types of diarrhea in dogs & cats. Diarrhea of any underlying cause like bacterial, viral, or verminous can be treated by DIAFINE DROPS. Even bloody diarrhea in PARVO viral infection can be improved.
Key Benefits of Homeopathic Pet Medicines:
- The Counter (OTC) homeopathic medicine that works naturally
- No side effects, no drug interactions, no contraindications
- It can be safely used along with other medications
- Drops work instantly when given onto the tongue
DOSAGE AND ITS COURSE
Keep track of the measurements and amount of intake your pet is having. DOSAGE: FOR PUPS & KITTENS: 5-10 drops of TDS FOR CATS: 10-15 drops of TDS FOR DOGS (SMALL BREED): 15-20 drops of TDS FOR DOGS (LARGE BREED): 20-25 drops TDS or as directed by the veterinarian. COURSE: To be given for 10-15 days or as per the severity of conditions. You may repeat the course if required.
- Drop the medicine directly on the tongue or into the nostrils, to make sure the animal licks it.
- Or introduce the medication along with some simple pet food, like bread or plain rice, make sure the animal consumes both the food and the medication.
- Or spray the medication and distilled water into an empty 5 mL syringe (needless) directly onto the pet’s tongue or gently into their nostrils, check to see if the animal licked the medication.
Packing: 20 ml.
Disclaimer : Ithinkpets is committed to providing consumers with information that is expert-reviewed, accurate, and reliable. However, the information presented here should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified physician. It is intended for informational purposes only and may not encompass all aspects of specific health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, etc. For all inquiries related to any disease or medication, please consult your Vet. Our aim is to support the doctor-patient relationship, not replace it.
Disclosure: The delivery of this medication will be facilitated by Ithinkpets.com. Upon receiving your order at our in-house pharmacy, we will promptly dispatch it. In the case of prescribed medications, our in-house pharmacist/veterinarian may contact you to confirm your pet’s medication.