Dr Goel’s Goheal Homeopathic Spray for Pets for Treating Injury & Burns, 60ML
Dr Goel’s Goheal Homeopathic Spray for Pets for Treating Injury & Burns
HOMEOPATHIC VETERINARY MEDICINE FOR EXTERNAL USE
GOHEAL SPRAY is the best Homeopathic Veterinary Medicine for external use only to treat animal wounds caused due to any injury, FMD, burns, etc. It can also be used for mouth ulcers and cuts or burns on sensitive parts of the body. GOHEAL SPRAY works very fast to stop bleeding and start healing immediately.
This unique formulation was brought up by the leading Homeopathic Veterinary Medicine producing company Goel Vet PharmaPvt Ltd. The company is certified under WHO GMP practices which highlight its hygienic manufacturing facilities. All the available formulations had undergone many clinical and field trials thus gaining trust among many veterinarians and livestock farmers.
For wounds due to any injury, FMD, burns, etc. GOHEAL SPRAY is the best Homeopathic Veterinary Medicine for external use only to treat animal wounds caused due to any injury, FMD, burns, etc. It can also be used for mouth ulcers and cuts or burns on sensitive parts of the body. GOHEAL SPRAY works very fast to stop bleeding and start healing immediately.
- IDEAL INJURY SOLUTION: The product is designed specifically for external use only. It is formulated to effectively treat animal wounds caused by injuries, FMD, burns, and other external factors that may cause damage to an animal’s skin.
- FORMULATED INGREDIENTS: This product contains a blend of natural ingredients such as Calendula Officinalis, Echinacea, Angustifolia Hypericum, Perforatum Ledum, and Palustre, which have been carefully chosen for their wound-healing properties. These ingredients work together to provide fast and effective relief from pain and inflammation while promoting rapid healing of the affected area.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT: It is particularly useful for treating wounds on sensitive parts of an animal’s body, such as the mouth, as it is gentle and non-irritating. This makes it an ideal choice for treating mouth ulcers, cuts, and burns, which can be particularly painful and difficult to heal.
- FAST RELEIVER: The fast-acting formula of the spray helps to quickly stop bleeding and begin the healing process, providing relief and comfort to the animal. It can be used on a variety of different animals, including horses, dogs, cats, and other domestic animals.
- ADMINISTRATION METHOD: Make sure that the medicine of GOHEAL sprays has been sufficiently on the affected part of the body or the wound. Keep a sufficient 10 cm distance and vertical position of a spray bottle for proper dispersion of medicine. For faster relief and quick action Increasing the dose should be avoided; rather decreasing the time intervals between successive drug administrations is advisable.\
Spray Goheal on wounds three times a day or as directed by the veterinary doctor depending on the necessity.
Disclaimer : Ithinkpets is committed to providing consumers with information that is expert-reviewed, accurate, and reliable. However, the information presented here should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified physician. It is intended for informational purposes only and may not encompass all aspects of specific health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, etc. For all inquiries related to any disease or medication, please consult your Vet. Our aim is to support the doctor-patient relationship, not replace it.
Disclosure: The delivery of this medication will be facilitated by Ithinkpets.com. Upon receiving your order at our in-house pharmacy, we will promptly dispatch it. In the case of prescribed medications, our in-house pharmacist/veterinarian may contact you to confirm your pet’s medication.