Dr Goel’s INFLASULE Homeopathic Drops for Pets For Joint Inflammation & Swelling, 30 ML
Dr Goel’s INFLASULE Homeopathic Drops for Pets For Joint Inflammation & Swelling
INFLASULE for pets is an excellent remedy in treating inflammation of joints, lameness, shifting pain due to swelling of joints (LYME DISEASE) associated with fever and anorexia, inflamed eyes of any reason or pain in the joints as in the case of arthritis.
Homeopathic Veterinary Medicine
Homeopathic remedies work on the principle of “similia similibus curanter” which means “like cures like”, so our INFLASULE for pets is an excellent remedy in treating inflammation of joints, lameness, shifting pain due to swelling of joints (LYME DISEASE) associated with fever and anorexia, inflamed eyes of any reason or pain in the joints as in the case of arthritis.
- NO-SIDE EFFECTS: The product can be used safely along with other medications, and it works instantly when given onto the tongue, making it a convenient and effective treatment option for pet owners.
- EFFECTIVE INGREDIENTS: The product contains natural ingredients like Apis Mel 6x, Kali Iod 30x, Bryonia 6x, and Merc. Sol. 6x, and Calcarea Carb 30x, work synergistically to provide relief from inflammation, soreness, and other associated symptoms. effective in reducing swelling, puffing up of various parts, inflammation of the outer skin, coating of inner organs, and serous membranes.
- TREATS INFLAMMATION: It treats inflammation of joints, shifting pain, and swollen joints associated with Lyme disease, arthritis, and other joint-related conditions.
HOMEOPATHIC DRUGS USED IN THE FORMULATION
Quality, efficacy, and safety are the utmost priorities of INFLASULE formulation. Cost-effective health care with no contraindications or side effects are the added benefits of using a homeopathic remedy. Facts about the homeopathic medicines used in this formulation.
Key Benefits of Homeopathic Pet Medicines:
- The Counter (OTC) homeopathic medicine that works naturally
- No side effects, no drug interactions, no contraindications
- It can be safely used along with other medications
- Drops work instantly when given onto the tongue
DOSAGE AND ITS COURSE
Keep track of the measurements and amount of intake your pet is having. DOSAGE: FOR PUPS & KITTENS: 5-10 drops of TDS FOR CATS: 10-15 drops of TDS FOR DOGS (SMALL BREED): 15-20 drops of TDS FOR DOGS (LARGE BREED): 20-25 drops TDS or as directed by the veterinarian. COURSE: To be given for 10-15 days or as per the severity of conditions. You may repeat the course if required.
- Drop the medicine directly on the tongue or into the nostrils, to make sure the animal licks it.
- Or introduce the medication along with some simple pet food, like bread or plain rice, make sure the animal consumes both the food and the medication.
- Or spray the medication and distilled water into an empty 5 ml syringe (needless) directly onto the pet’s tongue or gently into their nostrils, check to see if the animal licked the medication.
Packing: 30 ml
Disclaimer : Ithinkpets is committed to providing consumers with information that is expert-reviewed, accurate, and reliable. However, the information presented here should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified physician. It is intended for informational purposes only and may not encompass all aspects of specific health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, etc. For all inquiries related to any disease or medication, please consult your Vet. Our aim is to support the doctor-patient relationship, not replace it.
Disclosure: The delivery of this medication will be facilitated by Ithinkpets.com. Upon receiving your order at our in-house pharmacy, we will promptly dispatch it. In the case of prescribed medications, our in-house pharmacist/veterinarian may contact you to confirm your pet’s medication.