Dr Goel’s PENTOFF Homeopathic Medicines for Dogs & Cats, 20ml
Dr Goel’s PENTOFF Homeopathic Medicines for Dogs & Cats
PENTOFF DROPS is a superb homeopathic formulation exclusively for pets. It is very effective and efficient in improving anorexia in dogs and cats, which could be due to any of the underlying causes like fever, vomitions, diarrhea, deficiency, anemia, anxiety, constipation, liver problems, or any unknown acute or chronic illness, etc.
Homeopathic Veterinary Medicine
Homeopathic remedies work on the principle of “similia similibus curanter” which means “like cures like”, so is our PENTOFF, a superb homeopathic formulation exclusively for pets. It is very effective and efficient in improving anorexia in dogs and cats, maybe due to any of the underlying causes like fever, vomitions, diarrhea, deficiency, anemia, anxiety, constipation, liver problems, or any unknown acute or chronic illness, etc.
- RELIEF AND IMMEDIATE ACTION DROP: This veterinary pet healing drop is specifically designed to keep your pet healthy. The product aims to treat anorexia in dogs and cats caused by underlying health issues such as fever, vomiting, diarrhea, deficiency, anemia, constipation, liver problems, or any unknown acute illness.
- AFFORDABLE PET WITHOUT AFTER EFFECTS: PENTOFF DROPS’ ingredients are carefully selected to ensure quality and safety, providing a cost-effective option with no contraindications. The formulation contains various phosphates that are necessary for metabolism and the prevention of various diseases.
- ALFALFA’S BENEFITS FOR IMPROVING PET APPETITE: Improves appetite and digestion, resulting in improved physical and mental health and weight gain. It is necessary for proper growth and nutrition, as well as promoting cell growth and blood coagulation. It also helps in muscle relaxation correction.
- CINCHONA OFFICINALIS BENEFITS FOR YOUR PET: CINCHONA OFFICINALIS is beneficial in cases of debility caused by excessive discharges and loss of vital fluids, as well as nervousness. Helps with conditions caused by a lack of nerve power, such as exhaustion, and is also restorative in muscular debility.
HOMEOPATHIC DRUGS USED IN THE FORMULATION
Quality and safety are the two important priorities of PENTOFF DROPS for PETS formulation. Cost-effective health care with no contraindications or side effects are the added benefits of using a homeopathic remedy.
Anorexia has usually termed a disease but it is not a disease. It is mostly a major symptom of the underlying disease. It may usually occur as a deficiency of essential elements or causes deficiency of essential elements which may cause Anaemia, pyrexia, weakness, anxiety, indigestion, diarrhea, constipation, joint pain, tenesmus, and cramps in muscles. Disease or skin and nervous system, vertigo, paralysis, an infestation of external and internal parasites.
PENTOFF formulation is made of different phosphates present in Red blood corpuscles which are an essential part of hemoglobin. These also help and do a part in different metabolic activities. These phosphates prevent many of the following diseases and help in metabolism and other activities. Hence anorexia usually termed as the disease is removed by supplementation of these phosphates.
Key Benefits of Homeopathic Pet Medicines:
- The Counter (OTC) homeopathic medicine that works naturally
- No side effects, no drug interactions, no contraindications
- It can be safely used along with other medications
- Drops work instantly when given onto the tongue
- Direct liquid drop onto the tongue or nostril.
- Or combine the drop with food to ensure consumption.
- Or spray a drop with a 5 mL syringe without needle and watch the pet lick it.
Dosage: 20 drops 3 times a day or as directed by the doctor.
Disclaimer : Ithinkpets is committed to providing consumers with information that is expert-reviewed, accurate, and reliable. However, the information presented here should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified physician. It is intended for informational purposes only and may not encompass all aspects of specific health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, etc. For all inquiries related to any disease or medication, please consult your Vet. Our aim is to support the doctor-patient relationship, not replace it.
Disclosure: The delivery of this medication will be facilitated by Ithinkpets.com. Upon receiving your order at our in-house pharmacy, we will promptly dispatch it. In the case of prescribed medications, our in-house pharmacist/veterinarian may contact you to confirm your pet’s medication.