Dr Goel’s SEPTAFINE Homeopathic Medicine for Dogs & Cats, 30 ML
Dr Goel’s SEPTAFINE Homeopathic Medicine for Dogs & Cats
SEPTAFINE DROPS for pets is the best remedy for treating conditions of sepsis anywhere in the body with exceptional improvement in metritis and pyometra conditions. It cures septic or septic-like symptoms in any part of the body. SEPTAFINE DROPS for PETS is an excellent remedy that reduces the pus formation in the body and heals the injury or internal wound fast.
Homeopathic Veterinary Medicine
Homeopathic remedies work on the principle of “similia similibus curanter” which means “like cures like” so our SEPTAFINE DROPS for pets is the best remedy for treating conditions of sepsis anywhere in the body with exceptional improvement in metritis and pyometra conditions. It cures septic or septic-like symptoms in any part of the body. SEPTAFINE DROPS for PETS is an excellent remedy that reduces the pus formation in the body and heals the injury or internal wound fast.
- DROPS WITH NO SIDE EFFECTS: This sepsis remedy product is safe and gentle on pets, with no known side effects. It can be used in conjunction with other medications and treatments, as recommended by a veterinarian.
- EFFECTIVE INGRIEDENTS: The natural ingredients in this product have been carefully selected for their proven ability to fight bacterial infections and promote healing in pets. These ingredients include herbs such as echinacea, Silicea, pyroginum etc, making it an effective homoeopathic formulation.
- ESSENTIAL FOR SEPTIC-LIKE SYMPTOMS: This product for cats and dogs is a highly effective homoeopathic medication that is specifically designed to treat sepsis, a potentially life-threatening condition caused by bacterial infections in pets.
Key Benefits of Homeopathic Pet Medicines:
- The Counter (OTC) homeopathic medicine that works naturally
- No side effects, no drug interactions, no contraindications
- It can be safely used along with other medications
- Drops work instantly when given onto the tongue
DOSAGE AND ITS COURSE
Keep track of the measurements and amount of intake your pet is having. DOSAGE:FOR PUPS & KITTENS: 5-10 drops of TDS FOR CATS: 10-15 drops of TDS FOR DOGS (SMALL BREED): 15-20 drops of TDS FOR DOGS (LARGE BREED): 20-25 drops TDS or as directed by the veterinarian. COURSE: To be given for 10-15 days or as per the severity of conditions. You may repeat the course if required.
- Drop the medicine directly on the tongue or into the nostrils, to make sure the animal licks it.
- Or introduce the medication along with some simple pet food, like bread or plain rice. Make sure the animal consumes both the food and the medication.
- Or spray the medication and distilled water into an empty 5 mL syringe (needless) directly onto the pet’s tongue or gently into their nostrils. Check to see if the animal licks the medication.
Disclaimer : Ithinkpets is committed to providing consumers with information that is expert-reviewed, accurate, and reliable. However, the information presented here should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified physician. It is intended for informational purposes only and may not encompass all aspects of specific health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, etc. For all inquiries related to any disease or medication, please consult your Vet. Our aim is to support the doctor-patient relationship, not replace it.
Disclosure: The delivery of this medication will be facilitated by Ithinkpets.com. Upon receiving your order at our in-house pharmacy, we will promptly dispatch it. In the case of prescribed medications, our in-house pharmacist/veterinarian may contact you to confirm your pet’s medication.