Dr Goel’s STRESSZA Homeopathic Medicine for Dogs & Cats, 30 ML
Dr Goel’s STRESSZA Homeopathic Medicine for Dogs & Cats
STRESSZA for pets is an excellent remedy for treating Anxiety, Stress, and Canine Distemper. When your fur baby is unanimously scratching, barking, hiding behind, feeling anxious, eating nothing, even sometimes behaving wild or attacking unknowingly, etc. these all symptoms may be due to Anxiety and Stress or due to various causes of Canine Distemper. We have the best solution to all your problems, We have STRESSZA is a unique homeopathic veterinary formulation to relieve stress in pets.
Stressza for pets works for Stress due to Traveling, Crackers in Festive Season, Fighting with stray dogs, Home alone, Visiting Hospital for Vaccination, etc.
Homeopathic remedies work on the principle of “similia similibus curanter” which means “like cures like” so our STRESSZA for pets is an excellent remedy for treating Anxiety and Stress. When your fur baby is unanimously scratching, barking, hiding behind, feeling anxious, eating nothing, even sometimes behaving wild or attacking unknowingly, etc. these all symptoms may be due to Anxiety and Stress due to various causes. We have the best solution to all your problems! We have STRESSZA a unique homeopathic veterinary formulation to relieve stress in pets.
Quality, efficacy, and safety are the utmost priorities of STRESSZA formulation. Cost-effective health care with no contraindications or side effects are the added benefits of using a homeopathic remedy. Facts about the homeopathic medicines used in this formulation.
- EFFECTIVE REMEDY FOR RELIEVING FROM ANXIETY: This drop contains the essential ingredients required to maintain the mental health and well-being of dogs and cats. This is an excellent remedy for treating anxiety, stress and canine distemper.
- MADE BY PROFESSIONALS: This stress-relieving drop is produced by professionals with extensive training and experience in animal nutrition. In order to provide relief to your pets, this drop contains quality ingredients.
- ENHANCE YOUR PET’S LIFE QUALITY: This stress-relieving drop can help pets live better lives by improving their mental health. Pets who stay stress-free have more energy and a stronger immune system.
Key Benefits of Homeopathic Pet Medicines:
- The Counter (OTC) homeopathic medicine that works naturally
- No side effects, no drug interactions, no contraindications
- It can be safely used along with other medications
- Drops work instantly when given onto the tongue
DOSAGE AND ITS COURSE
Keep track of the measurements and amount of intake your pet is having. DOSAGE: FOR PUPS & KITTENS: 5-10 drops TDS FOR CATS: 10-15 drops TDS FOR DOGS (SMALL BREED): 15-20 drops TDS FOR DOGS (LARGE BREED): 20-25 drops TDS or as directed by veterinarian. COURSE: To be given for 10-15 days or as per the severity of conditions. You may repeat the course if required.
- Drop the medicine directly on the tongue or into the nostrils, to make sure the animal licks it.
- Or introduce the medication along with some simple pet food, like bread or plain rice, make sure the animal consumes both the food and the medication.
- Or spray the medication and distilled water into an empty 5 mL syringe (needless) directly onto the pet’s tongue or gently into their nostrils, check to see if the animal licked the medication.
Dosage: 20 to 25 drops three times a day or as directed by the doctor.
Disclaimer : Ithinkpets is committed to providing consumers with information that is expert-reviewed, accurate, and reliable. However, the information presented here should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified physician. It is intended for informational purposes only and may not encompass all aspects of specific health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, etc. For all inquiries related to any disease or medication, please consult your Vet. Our aim is to support the doctor-patient relationship, not replace it.
Disclosure: The delivery of this medication will be facilitated by Ithinkpets.com. Upon receiving your order at our in-house pharmacy, we will promptly dispatch it. In the case of prescribed medications, our in-house pharmacist/veterinarian may contact you to confirm your pet’s medication.