Dr. Goel’s TRUMATE Homeopathic Drops For Dogs & Cats, 20 ML
Dr. Goel’s TRUMATE Homeopathic Drops For Dogs & Cats
TRUMATE DROPS for pets are the best remedy for treating Accidental injury, Sprain, and Trauma with remarkable improvement in immobilizing conditions. It cures Sprain and physical trauma-like symptoms in any part of the body. TRUMATE DROPS for PETS is an excellent remedy that reduces the PAIN in the body and heals External injury or internal injury fast. TRUMATE DROPS for PETS is also helpful in Ear Hematoma problems.
Homeopathic Veterinary Medicine
Homeopathic remedies work on the principle of “similia similibus curanter” which means “like cures like” so our TRUMATE DROPS for pets is the best remedy for treating conditions of Accidental injury, Sprain, and Trauma with exceptional improvement in immobilizing conditions. It cures Sprain and physical trauma-like symptoms in any part of the body. TRUMATE DROPS for PETS is an excellent remedy that reduces the PAIN in the body and heals External injury or internal injury fast. TRUMATE DROPS for PETS are also helpful in Ear Hematoma problems.
TRUMATE for PET, A unique formulation for Injury in pets. It is based on the homeopathic principle ie “similia similies curanter” Likes to be treated by likes hence one could easily understand that the following symptom of different medicine when available in a case can be cured by these medicines. This TRUMATE for PET formulations was developed by a renowned veterinarian in India after long consultations with homeopaths and trials of different medicine in field conditions for years.
- DROPS WITH NO SIDE EFFECTS: The product can be used safely along with other medications, and it works instantly when given onto the tongue, making it a convenient and effective treatment option for pet owners.
- EFFECTIVE INGREDIENTS: The product contains a unique formulation of natural ingredients, such as Arnica Montana 3X, Rhus Toxicodendron 2X, Ruta Greveolens 2X, Natrum Phosphoricum 6X, Magnesium Phosphoricum 6X, Kali Phosphoricum 6X, Ferrum Phosphoricum 6X, and Calcarea Phosphorica 6X, that work together to reduce pain, inflammation, and swelling in different parts of the body, and promote fast healing.
- ESSENTIAL FOR INJURIES: This is a safe and effective homoeopathic remedy for treating accidental injuries, sprains, and trauma in pets, without any side effects, or contraindications.
Key Benefits of Homeopathic Pet Medicines:
- The counter (OTC) homeopathic medicine that works naturally
- No side effects, no drug interactions, no contraindications
- It can be safely used along with other medications
- Drops work instantly when given onto the tongue
DOSAGE AND ITS COURSE
Keep track of the measurements and amount of intake your pet is having. DOSAGE: FOR PUPS & KITTENS: 5-10 drops of TDS FOR CATS: 10-15 drops of TDS FOR DOGS (SMALL BREED): 15-20 drops of TDS FOR DOGS (LARGE BREED): 20-25 drops TDS or as directed by the veterinarian. COURSE: To be given for 10-15 days or as per the severity of conditions. You may repeat the course if required.
- Drop the medicine directly on the tongue or into the nostrils, to make sure the animal licks it.
- Or introduce the medication along with some simple pet food, like bread or plain rice, make sure the animal consumes both the food and the medication.
- Or spray the medication and distilled water into an empty 5 mL syringe (needless) directly onto the pet’s tongue or gently into their nostrils, check to see if the animal licked the medication.
Dosage: 20 drops three times a day or as directed by the doctor.
Disclaimer : Ithinkpets is committed to providing consumers with information that is expert-reviewed, accurate, and reliable. However, the information presented here should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified physician. It is intended for informational purposes only and may not encompass all aspects of specific health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, etc. For all inquiries related to any disease or medication, please consult your Vet. Our aim is to support the doctor-patient relationship, not replace it.
Disclosure: The delivery of this medication will be facilitated by Ithinkpets.com. Upon receiving your order at our in-house pharmacy, we will promptly dispatch it. In the case of prescribed medications, our in-house pharmacist/veterinarian may contact you to confirm your pet’s medication.