Farmina Vetlife Ultra Hypo Dog Dry Food
Farmina Vetlife Ultra Hypo Dog Dry Food is a specialized veterinary diet designed to meet the nutritional needs of dogs with food sensitivities or allergies. Farmina Vetlife Ultra Hypo Dog Dry Food formula focuses on providing a hypoallergenic diet that supports the overall health and well-being of dogs.
Farmina Vet Life Ultra Hypo Dog Dry Food offers several benefits that make it an excellent choice for dogs with food sensitivities or allergies. This specialized veterinary diet is carefully formulated to provide a hypoallergenic and nutritionally balanced meal option.One of the key benefits of Farmina Vet Life Ultra Hypo Dog Dry Food is its hypoallergenic formula. By using limited ingredients and selecting protein and carbohydrate sources that are less likely to cause adverse reactions, it helps minimize the risk of triggering food sensitivities or allergies in dogs. This can provide relief for dogs with sensitive stomachs or skin issues, allowing them to enjoy their meals without discomfort.
The high digestibility of Farmina Vetlife Ultra Hypo Dog Dry Food is another advantage. It aids in the absorption of essential nutrients and promotes healthy digestion, which is particularly important for dogs with food sensitivities. A healthy digestive system ensures that dogs can properly utilize the nutrients from their food, supporting their overall well-being. Suitable for dogs & puppies of all breed and age above 60 days suffering from food allergies
Features of Farmina Vet Life Ultra Hypo Dog Dry Food:
- Hypoallergenic Formula: Farmina Vetlife Ultra Hypo Dog Dry Food formula is specifically formulated with limited ingredients to minimize the risk of triggering food sensitivities or allergies in dogs. It uses carefully selected protein and carbohydrate sources that are less likely to cause adverse reactions.
- High Digestibility: This dry food is highly digestible, which aids in the absorption of essential nutrients and helps support healthy digestion in dogs with sensitive stomachs.
- Balanced Nutrition: Farmina Vet Life Ultra Hypo Dog Dry Food provides a balanced and complete nutritional profile. It contains essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to support overall health and immune function.
- Skin and Coat Health: The formula includes omega-3 fatty acids, such as EPA and DHA, which contribute to healthy skin and a lustrous coat. These nutrients also have anti-inflammatory properties, which can help alleviate skin irritations in dogs with allergies.
- Veterinary Endorsement: Farmina Vet Life Ultra Hypo Dog Dry Food is developed in collaboration with veterinarians and nutritionists, ensuring that it meets the specific nutritional needs of dogs with food sensitivities or allergies.
Ingredients of Farmina Vet Life Ultra Hypo Dog Dry Food: Rice starch, hydrolyzed ocean fish protein, salmon oil, powdered cellulose, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, mono-dicalcium phosphate, salt, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine hydrochloride, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin B12 supplement, choline chloride, beta-carotene, zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, calcium iodate, selenium yeast, DL-methionine, taurine, mixed tocopherol (preservative).
Guaranted Analysis of Farmina Vet Life Ultra Hypo Dog Dry Food: Crude protein (min) 18.00%; crude fat (min) 15.00%; crude fiber (max) 1.20%; moisture (max) 7.50%; ash (max) 5.30%; calcium (min) 0.70%; phosphorus (min) 0.50%; sodium (min) 0.25%; potassium (min) 0.60%; magnesium (max) 0.011%; taurine (min) 3000mg/kg; Omega-3 fatty acids (min) 2.20%; Omega-6 fatty acids (min) 0.40%; eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) (min) 0.60%; docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) (min) 0.83%.
PLEASE NOTE: It is important to note that for Farmina Vetlife Ultra Hypo Dog Dry Food the specific feeding guidelines and recommendations may vary based on your dog’s age, size, weight, and overall health. It is always best to consult with your veterinarian to determine the appropriate feeding amount and schedule for your dog’s individual needs.