Fofos Blocky Meow Door Hanger Rabbit Toy for Cats
Fofos Blocky Meow Door Hanger Rabbit Toy for Cats is a Fofos Door Hanger Rabbit is a fun cat hanger toy with 2 carrots that are detachable and can be used as separate toys. This cat teaser toy has imported US grade dried catnip leaves and grass powder inside.
Its unique design promotes independent play, unlike wand toys that require a person. You can simply hang the toy on door handles, hooks or just hold it in your hand to let your cat jump, swat and play with this toy.
This cute cat toy is made from soft polyester fabric with cotton stuffing and is available in 2 different options. Interactive toys are known to unleash a kitten’s natural desire to hunt, chase, chew and even promote harmless biting and scratching.
This cat toy helps your cat pursue its true instinctive behaviour. Kitten toys are the best way to exercise your cat and keep them alert. Fun engaging cat toys give your cat a chase-like feeling ensuring good physical stimulation while the catnips give them a calm and relaxing experience.
Ideal for small pet kittens above 2 months of age as well as for older cats of Persian and other breeds as well. The size of this toy is 62×11.5×7.5 cm What is Catnip: Catnip is a plant related to mint and contains an essential oil called nepetalactone that is known to cause euphoric, calming and relaxing effects on cats. Catnip in small doses is completely safe, non-addictive for your kitten as the effects last about 10 mins for most cats.
- Cat hanger toy with 2 carrots that are detachable and can be used as separate toys and has imported US grade catnip powder inside.
- This cat teaser toy has a unique design and promotes independent play, unlike wand toys that require a person.
- Made from soft polyester fabric with cotton stuffing.
- Ideal for small pet kittens above 2 months of age as well as for older cats.
- Fun fact: 66% of all cats carry the “Catnip Gene” that makes them react favourably to the calming and stress-reducing effects of catnip herb. Not sure if your cat carries this gene? Try this catnip toy to find out!