Himalaya Anxocare Tablet – Calming Support for Pets
Himalaya Anxocare Tablet for Dogs and Cats, your solution for providing calming support to your beloved pets. Specially crafted with natural ingredients, these tablets help manage anxiety and stress in dogs and cats, promoting a sense of calm and well-being. Elevate your pets’ tranquility and comfort with Himalaya Anxocare Tablets. Anxocare controls anxiety due to fear and emotional stress
- Natural Calming: Anxocare Tablets are formulated with a blend of natural ingredients that help soothe anxiety and stress in pets.
- Promotes Relaxation: These tablets support a sense of relaxation and calmness, contributing to your pets’ overall emotional well-being.
- Suitable for Dogs and Cats: Anxocare Tablets are designed for both dogs and cats, making them a versatile solution for various pet companions.
Dosage and Usage for Himalaya Anxocare Tablets:
Administer the recommended dosage of Himalaya Anxocare Tablets orally, as guided.Dosage may vary based on your pet’s weight & breed and/or the severity of the condition or as directed by the veterinarian.
– Small Dogs : 1-2 tablets twice daily.
– Medium to Large Dogs: 2-3 tablets twice daily.
– Cats : 1 tablet twice daily.
Ingredients: Himalaya Anxocare Tablets are crafted with a thoughtfully chosen blend of natural ingredients such as Indian Pennywort (Brahmi) , Winter cherry (Ashvagandha) that work synergistically to provide calming support for pets. Speciality of the said ingredients as follows:
- Indian Pennywort (Brahmi) is an excellent nervine tonic that is used for enhancing mental performance. It also promotes retention and enhances receptivity. Indian Pennywort relieves nervous irritation or agitation.
- Winter cherry (Ashvagandha) is a unique herb with antistress and adaptogenic properties. It increases physiological endurance and protects against the effects of stress.
Disclaimer : Ithinkpets is committed to providing consumers with information that is expert-reviewed, accurate, and reliable. However, the information presented here should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified physician. It is intended for informational purposes only and may not encompass all aspects of specific health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, etc. For all inquiries related to any disease or medication, please consult your Vet. Our aim is to support the doctor-patient relationship, not replace it.
Disclosure: The delivery of this medication will be facilitated by Ithinkpets.com. Upon receiving your order at our in-house pharmacy, we will promptly dispatch it. In the case of prescribed medications, our in-house pharmacist/veterinarian may contact you to confirm your pet’s medication.