Vivaldis Otisoothe Ear Drops, 50 ml
Otisoothe is formulation curated for the management of otitis. It helps to control fungal (including Malassezia species) and bacterial infections. Otisoothe creates unfavourable condition in ear canal for pathogens to grow. It also provides a soothing effect and promotes faster healing.Ceramides help to moisturize, repair and restore dry and damaged skin faster. They also help to reduce inflammation. Hydrocortisone helps in reducing the inflammation and itching.
- Composition: ACETIC ACID + BORIC ACID + HYDROCORTISONE + KETOCONAZOLE + CERAMIDE COMPLEX
- Class: Antifungal – Antibacterial – Corticosteroid
- Treatment of Otitis in dogs & cats.
Directions for use:
- Instill 5-10 drops into each ear after cleaning the ear with an ear cleanser.
- Gently massage the base of the ear.
- Follow this twice a day for a week or as recommended by the veterinarian.
Suitable for Dogs and Cats
Disclaimer : Ithinkpets is committed to providing consumers with information that is expert-reviewed, accurate, and reliable. However, the information presented here should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified physician. It is intended for informational purposes only and may not encompass all aspects of specific health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, etc. For all inquiries related to any disease or medication, please consult your Vet. Our aim is to support the doctor-patient relationship, not replace it.
Disclosure: The delivery of this medication will be facilitated by Ithinkpets.com. Upon receiving your order at our in-house pharmacy, we will promptly dispatch it. In the case of prescribed medications, our in-house pharmacist/veterinarian may contact you to confirm your pet’s medication.