Royal Canin Babycat Milk, 300 Gms
Whether you have a new addition to the family or need to take care of a large litter of kittens, you need to ensure they get complete nutrition with Royal Canin Babycat Milk.
The first few months of a kitten’s life are always an exciting period, filled with new adventures and places to discover. But you need to offer them the most nutritious food so they can grow healthy and happy.
So Royal Canin Babycat Milk is indicated for kittens from birth to weaning (around six to seven weeks). It’s an excellent supplement for kittens that were separated from their mother or for large litters. We all know new mothers need every help they can get.
Why should you give your kitten Royal Canin Babycat Milk?
- Royal Canin Kitten Milk: its formula has selected ultra-digestible proteins and doesn’t contain starch. As such, this contributes to easy and smooth digestion without overloading your kitten’s digestive system.
- Just like their mother’s: for steady harmonious growth, this high-energy and high-protein Royal Canin Baby Cat milk is very similar to that of the queen’s milk. This Babycat Milk Royal Canin also has a similar content in lactose.
- Easy to prepare: the Royal Canin Baby Cat Milk’s formula promotes an instant and complete dilution, with no sediment. This results in totally homogeneous milk ready to feed your kitten.
- Enriched with DHA: with Royal Canin Cat Milk, the DHA naturally present in breast milk helps develop the cognitive function.
- Antioxidant and digestive protection from the start: the addition of fructooligosaccharides to the Royal Canin Babycat Milk formula helps to maintain a healthy balance of digestive flora. Moreover, the antioxidant complex (Vitamin C, vitamin C, lutein, and taurine) helps in the development of the kitten’s immune system.
Milk retentate, milk fat, refined palm oil (from sustainable sources), whey protein, refined soy oil, refined copra oil, minerals, fructooligosaccharides (0.5%), fish oil (source of DHA), fungi oil source (source of arachidonic acid). Vitamin A: 25000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1500 IU, 3b103 (Iron): 100 mg, 3b201 (Iodine): 4 mg, 3b405 (Copper): 15 mg, 3b503 (Manganese): 80 mg, 3b605 (Zinc): 190 mg, 3b810 (Selenium): 0.43 mg, Taurine: 2.2 g, Antioxidants.
Each tin of Royal Canin Babycat Milk contains 300 g of powdered milk.