Royal Canin Mini Digestive Care Adult Dry Dog Food
- The range of prebiotic included help to support healthy gut flora.
- Royal Canin takes proteins very seriously. We only use the highest quality and adapt the protein type to your dog’s exact needs.
- It includes highly digestible proteins, also known as L.I.Ps.
- It ensures that nutrients in this recipe are made better available for digestion.
- This high digestibility is confirmed thanks to our regular, rigorous quality checks.
- Our Digestive Care nutritional program has two components available: crunchy kibble and a delicious pâté in a pouch, both are nutritionally complete and perfectly complement each other. Why not try the pâté as a delicious topping to the kibble?
- Don’t just take our word for it, ROYAL CANIN® Digestive Care Mini’s results boast up to 92% optimal stool quality development – the ultimate proof of a healthy gut. This means that ROYAL CANIN® Digestive Care Mini’s results are a proven success.
- Proven results : 92 % optimal stool quality* *Royal Canin internal study
- Sensitivity description : A precisely balanced nutritional formula that helps support optimal digestive health. It contains highly digestible proteins (L.I.P.), a blend of prebiotic and fibres to promote a balanced intestinal flora and help promote optimal stool quality.
- How else you can help your dog? : Avoid feeding your dog human food or fatty snacks. Follow the feeding recommendations provided, taking care to establish and follow a daily feeding routine. If you have any questions or concerns about your dog’s health, please contact your veterinarian.
Complete feed for dogs – for adult and mature small breed dogs (from 1 to 10 kg) – over 10 months old – dogs prone to digestive sensitivity.
Composition: dehydrated poultry protein, rice, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable protein isolate*, wheat flour, wheat, barley, maize gluten, beet pulp, yeasts and parts thereof, fish oil, soya oil, vegetable fibres, minerals, fructo-oligo-saccharides, marigold extract (source of lutein).
Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 30500 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 37 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.7 mg, E4 (Copper): 11 mg, E5 (Manganese): 48 mg, E6 (Zinc): 135 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg – Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g – Preservatives – Antioxidants.
Analytical constituants: Protein: 30.0% – Fat content: 22.0% – Crude ash: 6.1% – Crude fibres: 1.8%.