Royal Canin Veterinary Urinary S/O Cat in Gravy, 85 Gms
Royal Canin Veterinary Urinary S/O Cat in Gravy
- Urine dilution: Royal Canin Urinary wet cat food helps dilute your cat’s urine. Therefore, this will make it less liable to form struvite and calcium oxalate stones. Additionally, the wet food Urinary Royal Canin also increases the frequency of bladder emptying.
- Struvite dissolution: in the case of struvite stone formation, Royal Canin Cat Urinary wet food helps with their dissolution.
- Low RSS: Royal Canin Urinary S/O wet cat food also helps keep your cat’s urine undersaturated. This will decrease the concentration of ions responsible for crystal formation.
- S/O index: the S/O index present in Royal Canin Veterinary Urinary S/O Cat Morsels in Gravy means it prevents urolith formation.
- Morsels in gravy: the delicious taste of Royal Canin Urinary SO Cat makes your cat doubt it’s a veterinary diet.
Important: Always talk to your vet prior to the administration of Royal Canin Urinary cat food and follow their recommendations.
Meat and animal by-products, cereals, vegetable protein extracts, by-products of vegetable origin, mineral salts, oils and fats, sugars.
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3: 225IU, E1 (Iron): 3mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.25mg, E4 (Copper): 2mg, E5 (Manganese): 1mg, E6 (Zinc): 10mg – Technological additives: (acidity regulator) Sodium bisulfate: 0.5g.
Crude protein: 10% – Crude fat: 3.5% – Crude ash: 1.8% – Crude fiber: 1% – Moisture: 80% – Taurine (total): 0.1% – Calcium: 0.22% – Phosphorus: 0.19% – Sodium: 0.3% – Magnesium: 0.012% – Potassium: 0.18% – Chlorides: 0.42% – Sulfur: 0.17% – Urine acidifying substances: Calcium sulfate: 0.25% – DL-methionine: 0.03%.