- Provides nutrition that aids in the management of pure struvite uroliths
- Increasing the urine volume reduces the saturation of urine with calcium oxalate and struvite crystals
- Relative super saturation (RSS) methodology predicts the crystallization potential of urine. RSS is used to develop diets that lower the concentration of ions contributing to struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis
- Reduced level of magnesium, a natural component of struvite stones.
- Complete and balanced food for adult dogs
Diet Transitioning: Pets can be sensitive to sudden changes in their diets. For this reason, it is extremely important to follow a gradual transition plan to best support your pet’s health and product effectiveness. Ask your veterinarian about the best way to transition your pet to a new food.