Savavet Carodyl 75 mg, 18 Tabs
Benefits of Savavet Carodyl:
- Faster pain relief in degenerative joint disease bone, muscle & joint disorders, pre and post- joint surgery.
- Non Steriodal
- Anti Inflammatory
- Meat flavor tablets for better taste.
CATEGORY: Non – steroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Each chewable tablet contains:
- Carprofen 75 mg
- Excipients q.s
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- For oral administration for dogs only.
- The dosage is dependent on the pets idle weight
- Consider Savavet Carodyl 75mg only with a vet prescription only
Non Treatable for:
- Not to use in case of hypersensitivity to the active substance or any of the excipients.
- Not to use in dogs suffering from cardiac, hepatic or renal diseases.
- Not to exceed the recommended dose.
- Not recommended to use in dogs with bleeding disorders, where safety has not been established in dogs with these disorders.
- Safe to use for animals less than 6 weeks of age, pregnant dogs, dogs used for breeding purposes, or in lactating bitches is not been established.
- Alternative analgesia should be considered if additional pain medication is warranted after administration of the total daily dose of carprofen.
PRESENTATION: Blister of 4 tablets.
- Store in cool temperature, do not expose to sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children.
Disclaimer : Ithinkpets is committed to providing consumers with information that is expert-reviewed, accurate, and reliable. However, the information presented here should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified physician. It is intended for informational purposes only and may not encompass all aspects of specific health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, etc. For all inquiries related to any disease or medication, please consult your Vet. Our aim is to support the doctor-patient relationship, not replace it.
Disclosure: The delivery of this medication will be facilitated by Ithinkpets.com. Upon receiving your order at our in-house pharmacy, we will promptly dispatch it. In the case of prescribed medications, our in-house pharmacist/veterinarian may contact you to confirm your pet’s medication.