Veko Radicate Dog Tick and Flea Control Spot On
Radicate spot on is a topical parasiticide for dogs, for the eradication of ectoparasites. Radicate spot on is used to prevent and control ticks, fleas, lice and mange infestations. Selamectin paralyses or kills a wide range of invertebrate parasites through interference with their chloride channel conductance causing disruption of normal neurotransmission. This inhibits the electrical activity of nerve cells in nematodes and muscle cells in arthropods leading to their paralysis or death.
- Composition: SELAMECTIN
- Class: Anti-tick & flea Spot-on
- Effective for the treatment and prevention of tick & flea infestation
- Prevention of tick borne diseases in dogs
- Treatment of Demodectic & Sarcoptic mange in dogs
Directions for use:
- Apply between the shoulder blades. Part the fur and apply directly to the skin. Do not wipe or bathe for at least 5 days after application. Always choose the dose based on the body weight
- Repeat after 1 month for maximum effectiveness.
Disclaimer : Ithinkpets is committed to providing consumers with information that is expert-reviewed, accurate, and reliable. However, the information presented here should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified physician. It is intended for informational purposes only and may not encompass all aspects of specific health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, etc. For all inquiries related to any disease or medication, please consult your Vet. Our aim is to support the doctor-patient relationship, not replace it.
Disclosure: The delivery of this medication will be facilitated by Ithinkpets.com. Upon receiving your order at our in-house pharmacy, we will promptly dispatch it. In the case of prescribed medications, our in-house pharmacist/veterinarian may contact you to confirm your pet’s medication.