Vivaldis Bark Out Loud 100% Natural Tick & Flea Spray For Dogs & Cats
- ALL-NATURAL FORMULATION: Bark Out Loud’s Flea & Tick solutions is an all-natural, all safe disinfectant spray for the cure and prevention of ticks and fleas in pets. It’s a combination of all-natural ingredients that blend with each other to provide an effective, 100% natural and safe spray for flea and tick protection.
- KILLS AND PREVENTS TICKS AND FLEAS: Cedarwood & Rosemary work as a natural protection on tick & flea infected pets. It’s the perfect solution to eliminate the tick & flea life cycle, kills larvae and eggs as well. Preventing future infestation. Additionally, Cedarwood oil also has antiseptic, antifungal, anti-inflammatory actions.
- NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS: The Flea & Tick spray comes with a blend of 100% natural ingredients such as Cedarwood, Rosemary and Sesame Oils. These ingredients have zero side effects, enriching the skin and coat of pets keeping pests away for a long time. It’s protection for your pets from infestation.
- ENSURES HEALTHY SKIN & COAT: Enriched with Sesame Oil, filled with antioxidants which protect the skin from inflammation and oxidative stress The spray when used gets absorbed easily on the skin of pets, ensuring a smooth and shiny feel to the coat.
- EASY TO APPLY SPRAY FORM: It’s easy to use. Just uncap. Shake. Spray. Its all safe can be used as an when required. Safe to pray on pets, beddings, furniture, and flooring, including carpets, to eliminate the tick & flea lifecycle.
Disclaimer : Ithinkpets is committed to providing consumers with information that is expert-reviewed, accurate, and reliable. However, the information presented here should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified physician. It is intended for informational purposes only and may not encompass all aspects of specific health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, etc. For all inquiries related to any disease or medication, please consult your Vet. Our aim is to support the doctor-patient relationship, not replace it.
Disclosure: The delivery of this medication will be facilitated by Ithinkpets.com. Upon receiving your order at our in-house pharmacy, we will promptly dispatch it. In the case of prescribed medications, our in-house pharmacist/veterinarian may contact you to confirm your pet’s medication.