Vivaldis Bark Out Loud Natural Beeswax Paw Butter for Dogs & Cats
- PAW PROTECTION FOR DOGS AND CATS: Bark Out Loud’s Paw Butter makes a great summer or winter paw pad protection for pets! This paw balm moisturizes, protects and soothes your pet’s sensitive paws and elbows. Perfect for dogs and cats suffering from itchy, dry, rough, cracked, and damaged pads and elbows. It’s all-natural works effectively and is gentle on the skin.
- PACKED WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS: We only use all-natural ingredients and safe for dogs and cats. Our paw cream for dogs and cats is infused with essential oils such as almond oil, orange oil, coconut oil, turmeric oil & Neem oil to keep their skin hydrated all day. The blend of essential oils relieves insect bites, protects from infections, rashes, inflammation, and makes the skin smooth.
- VETERINARIAN FORMULATED: Our paw butter for dogs and cats is formulated by an experienced veterinarian. Its unique formula creates a protective layer on the dogs’ paws and elbows to help keep in the moisture and protect from the sun, salt, and hot surfaces. Our chapped paw moisturizer is the safe, non-toxic way to protect your dog’s and cat’s paws!
- APPLY IN SMALL AMOUNTS: The small amount of cracked paw and elbow butter is enough to cover the entire paw. The Paw butter can be applied as frequently as required. It’s completely safe and does not harm your furry friend even when they lick their paws. As pets don’t like fragrance – We have not used any artificial fragrance in our paw wax. The smell is completely natural!
- DIRECTION FOR USE: Clean the paw with a wet cloth or clean water to remove all the dirt and debris, then apply a dab of paw butter with your fingers over paws, elbows, and nose especially in the areas where cracks and damages have occurred. Recommended for daily use, best used at bedtime.
Disclaimer : Ithinkpets is committed to providing consumers with information that is expert-reviewed, accurate, and reliable. However, the information presented here should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified physician. It is intended for informational purposes only and may not encompass all aspects of specific health conditions, lab tests, medications, potential side effects, drug interactions, warnings, alerts, etc. For all inquiries related to any disease or medication, please consult your Vet. Our aim is to support the doctor-patient relationship, not replace it.
Disclosure: The delivery of this medication will be facilitated by Ithinkpets.com. Upon receiving your order at our in-house pharmacy, we will promptly dispatch it. In the case of prescribed medications, our in-house pharmacist/veterinarian may contact you to confirm your pet’s medication.