Drools Vet Pro Gastrointestinal Dry Dog Food
Drools Vet Pro Gastrointestinal Dry Dog Food is a specialized product formulated to support dogs with gastrointestinal issues or digestive sensitivities.Dogs experience stress which may negatively imapct their overall health, just like humans. Stress causes intestinal microflora imbalance and increases intestinal movement resulting in digestive upset. This is a prescription diet for nutritional management of dogs formulated to reduce stress and promote nutritional restoration and digestive health.
Provide complete and balanced nutrition, ensuring that dogs receive the necessary vitamins, minerals, & nutrients for their overall health while being gentle on their digestive system.
Features of Drools Vet Pro Gastrointestinal Dry Dog Food:
- Digestive Health Support: Promote optimal digestive health and support dogs with gastrointestinal issues such as diarrhea, vomiting, or sensitive stomachs.
- Easy Digestibility: Feature ingredients that are easily digestible, helping to reduce digestive stress and improve nutrient absorption.
- Limited Ingredient Formula: Limited number of ingredients to minimize the risk of triggering digestive sensitivities or allergies.
- Highly Digestible Protein: Incorporate highly digestible protein sources, such as chicken or fish, that are gentle on the digestive system while providing essential amino acids.
- Prebiotics and Probiotics: Contain prebiotics and probiotics, which are beneficial for promoting a healthy gut microbiome and improving digestion.
- Fiber Content: Contain an appropriate level of dietary fiber to support healthy digestion and regular bowel movements.
- Balanced Nutrition: Provide complete and balanced nutrition, ensuring that dogs receive the necessary vitamins, minerals, & nutrients for their overall health.
- Veterinary Recommended: Drools Vet Pro Gastrointestinal Dry Dog Food is designed for veterinary use, indicating that it is formulated based on veterinary expertise and may be recommended by veterinarians for dogs with gastrointestinal issues.
PLEASE NOTE: It’s important to consult with your veterinarian if your dog has gastrointestinal issues or digestive sensitivities. They can provide a proper diagnosis and recommend the most suitable diet and feeding plan for your dog’s specific needs.